Friday, July 27, 2007

Rocky

I have to brag on my wife a little bit. For Father's Day she bought me the Rocky Collection which consists of the first five Rocky movies. I believe they put this DVD set together before Rocky Balboa was made. Anyway it was on sale at Target for 18 bucks so she got it for me.

But come to find out she had never seen any of the Rocky movies. She did however remember watching some of part 4 with her brothers.

So we had a Rocky marathon for the next two weeks. My wife watched all five Rocky movies with me and we even rented Rocky Balboa to finish the story.

She even agreed that Rocky 5 was stupid. And she added Rocky to her favorite movies on Facebook.

What a great woman.

I can't believe that our ten year anniversary is next week.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Woah! Rocky is amazing! But the last one, Rocky Balboa, terrible. He's too old now. We need to remember Rocky as the young, buff boxer. Not as the flabby old guy.
You do have an amazing wife! She'll actually sit and watch Rocky with you.....astounding :) Hope everything is going well! Love you both!