Saturday, September 29, 2007

Lazy Saturday

Here are some thoughts on my lazy Saturday:

*Got up early this morning and went to the Y to work out. Ran into Fashizzle from my Fantasy league while I was there and I think I talked more football than actually worked out.

*Today was Mommy/daughter day. So I made it Daddy/son day too. We had fun going to the toy store together and the library. One thing we did today that I won't do again with him is go to the Halloween store. I wanted to look at costumes for him but he was really scared from all the other stuff in there.

*It was really good to see Oklahoma lose today.

*The US is doing really well in the President's Cup.

*Crystal isn't feeling well today. She's taking a nap right now while the kids are downstairs watching a movie. Hope she gets better.

*I'm leaving for Atlanta on Tuesday. Going to the Catalyst conference with Chris. Should be pretty fun. Although it will be a really fast trip. We leave Tuesday night and come home Friday night.

*I hope the Cowboys can beat the Rams tomorrow. It sure would be great to be 4-0.

*My son had his final doctor's appointment on Thursday for all the problems he had a few months back. I really feel that God has healed him completely. He hasn't had any problems since everyone prayed for him. That's awesome!

*As I finish this little post I'm getting text messages from Dale back in North Carolina. Seems that he shot an 82 today. Nice.

*And one more thing...I found the alternate versions of the Batman toy we've been looking for. They made an all black costume one, a blue and black costume one and a black and gray costume figure. Anyway, I found them today at the toy store. But we're still looking for Aquaman. (Wow, I guess I am obsessed)

0 comments: