Thursday, September 13, 2007

Where have you been?

That's the question that you may be asking. I've been around, it's just been kind of a lazy week. But here are a few things that are running through my brain this morning:

*I sure hope the Cowboys can keep the offense moving this weekend. You can't give up 35 points every game and expect to win. And no, I don't think they can score 45 every game either.

*I really like playing fantasy football. My teams did pretty good last weekend but I also understand that things change pretty quickly.

*Geoff is coming to visit this weekend. If you don't know Geoff was my very first intern out in North Carolina. Since we're so close to Springfield now he can drive over to see us for the weekend. Should be fun.

*I'm amazed at the unconditional love that Hosea showed to his adulterous wife. I've been teaching a class called Love and Respect and also studying the book of Hosea. That's an amazing example of how husbands are to unconditionally love their wives...apart from their performance.

*My daughter really loves going to school each day. Yeah I know, she'll probably outgrow that someday! And on top of that, she loves to ride the bus!

*Today I'm going to buy a book at Borders. And I have a 25% off coupon! What a crazy life I lead.

That's it for right now.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wait a second....I was just reading this somewhere else...