Monday, November 12, 2007

Branson

Well we've made it home from our Branson trip. So here is a recap of our final days in Branson.

We spent a lot of time at the outlet malls in Branson. I must admit that I love going into the Gap Outlet and the Nike Factory Store. I could do without the rest though.

We also went to a show that afternoon. We saw the New Shanghai Acrobats. It was a pretty cool show. I can't believe some of the things these people could do. And most of them were pretty young!




Here is a picture of all of us sitting on the third row waiting for the show to start.



I was also the BIG winner of the giveaway before the show started. I was able to walk away with a free ticket to another show. Yeah, I know I'm the lucky one.

We wrapped up the night playing games together. And I must say, the guys totally dominated the girls. I even have a picture of us winning at Disney Scene It.


On the final day we stopped in Springfield on the way home. I have to say that it was a bit strange being back there. I drove Crystal by SMS and we even stopped by our first apartment. Crazy.

Overall the time we spent in Branson was great. It was a lot of fun hanging out with the staff.

But before I go, here is one more picture of our youth pastor...don't really know what's in that bottle....

0 comments: