Tuesday, February 26, 2008

"Small" Group and other stuff

Here are some thoughts from the weekend:

I thought Sunday went pretty great here at Evangel. Even though my dad threw some last minute things into the service we did great! We were able to hear a little bit from the Mexico Prayer Team and I finished my series on Parenthood.

At my "small" group Sunday night we had 51 people total. Do you think it's time to multiply? Yep, me too. So we're working this week at getting people plugged into the new group. Did I mention we're multiplying after only two meetings? I guess that's a good problem to have.

As in my previous post, I went to U23D this past weekend and once again let me say that it was INCREDIBLE! If it's showing where you are you need to check it out. Enough said, just read my previous post.

I had my last basketball game this past Saturday. And I just want everyone to know that my team was undefeated! Now, there is this little detail about that...we didn't keep score. But that doesn't matter, my girls did a great job this year. It was so fun being their coach.

It's time for me to pick another class for Sunday mornings. I have finished my class on "Managing Your Finances." I have to say that it wasn't as popular as the marriage class I did before, but it was still fun.

And last night I was at my daughter's first music program. I'm sitting there as the program starts wondering how and when I got old enough to have a child doing something like this. And I'm sitting next to my dad who is wondering how he got old enough to have a child that has a child doing this.

I love my kids.

0 comments: