Monday, October 6, 2008

Catalyst Conference 08

Heading out for Catalyst in the morning. After last year I have to say that I'm pretty excited about this conference. This year Chris and I have increased the team we're taking. Bryce and Pam are going with us too. My dad was supposed to go with us but his trip to see his new Grandson kind of changed everything for him.

It's going to be a great week away. Lots of great speakers, tons of people from across the country and even the world. Catalyst really is one of the premier conferences each year.

But, it will be hard to be away from my family this week. I'll miss seeing my son and daughter each day and of course I'm going to miss Crystal a ton!

....and did I mention that we get back Saturday afternoon and I'm preaching again Sunday? Looks like I'll be studying some on this trip!

I'll try to put some updates on here throughout the week. Not sure what type of internet I'll have at the Convention Center.

Catalyst Conference 08...here we come!

1 comments:

Anne Jackson said...

don't forget about catalystbackstage.com! it will be there when you need it! :)