Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Elections

I have been privileged to do some book reviews for different publishing companies here on the blog. And recently I have started getting some books from Thomas Nelson. They let you select one book at a time to receive and review. I started looking through the list of available books I could choose from and found two that stuck out to me.

I won't let you know the two different books I was looking at, I'll just share the one that I have chosen. I'm going to read The Faith of Barack Obama by Stephen Mansfield.



By this time next week we'll know who our next president will be. And it very well could be Mr. Obama. Now, I won't have the book in time to read it before the election. So I can't say this book will influence my decision on who I vote for in any way. I believe I already know who I am voting for in the presidential election. I just thought it would be interesting to see and understand how faith impacts Mr. Obama's life.

They've sent me the first two chapters by email so I can get started reading the book. Should be fun. Look for the review in the coming weeks.

0 comments: