Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's Been Quiet

Yes, I know the blog has been unusually quiet these past few days. I'm really trying to get back here and post some stuff, but things have been kind of busy.

Here are some things that are happening:

I'm preaching for the next three weeks. Yep, in BIG church.

I'm going to Catalyst next week. Taking Chris, Bryce and Pam with me.

I've been at several different Missions Fundraisers (or Golf tournaments). But I haven't won....

My sister is expecting her first child next week!

I still owe the second video from my Sawgrass trip. I just haven't had time to edit it. I'm such a slacker.

And for the next few days I'm playing Mr. Mom while my wife is at our District Women's Conference. So tonight it's Happy Meals for the kids and tomorrow night it's Happy Meals for the kids...I don't cook much.

Did I mention that both of my Fantasy Football teams are 1-3?

So I promise a better post really soon. I haven't forgotten about the dear blog.

So I'll leave you with famous words from everyone's favorite Govenator: "I'll be back."

0 comments: