Monday, January 12, 2009

Greatest Ever



I can't believe that I haven't blogged about this. I know it was on twitter once it happened, but I've waited until now to post it here.

I am now the proud owner of an iPhone.

Sure it has taken me about two years to finally get one but that's not the point. After saving money to buy an iPhone several times (things always came up it seemed) I was finally able to get one on New Year's Eve. And I must say, this is the greatest phone ever made.

Seriously.

Now I've had every cell phone company at least once. That's right, I've been with Sprint, Alltel, Nextel, Cricket, Verizon and now AT&T. I think I've had several different phones (mostly free) over the years. So this was a big step for me. I was going to spend more money than I ever had on a phone. And commit even longer to AT&T.

But it was well worth it. And worth the wait.

The AT&T 3G network has been very reliable everywhere I've been. The battery life scared me in the beginning but I've figured out how to maximize my battery life. And it's nice having a real internet browser and the real internet at my fingertips. The touchscreen is very cool and makes using the phone a breeze.

It took me a little while to connect it to my Microsoft Exchange Server for email but once I had the right information it works great.

So, overall I'm incredibly happy with my new iPhone. I don't remember how I made it before.

But never fear, I'm still able to see my old Razor phone...since my wife is now using it!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.