Thursday, July 12, 2007

Car Trouble

Can I have any more bad luck with my cars? Well I guess one is a mini-van. Anyway, can I have any more bad luck with my vehicles?

The check engine light has been on forever in my little Mazda. It's an O2 sensor or something. We had some problems earlier with a "random cylinder misfire." Crazy.

Now it's the van's turn. Sure enough the check engine light came on last night on the way home from church. I had it checked this morning....cylinder 3 misfire. Great.

And we're driving to Indy in a few weeks. More stuff to work on.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

haha. cars suck. they're all out to get us, at least thats what i think.

but hey, you should probably make sure at least one is working. don't need to be breaking down on the way to Indy, that would be no good at all.