Friday, July 13, 2007

Last Game

Tonight is my daughter's final baseball game of the season. And it is my final game as the coach. I have to admit I've had fun coaching the Rhinos. Yep, we're the rhinos, and that's a cool name! At first I wasn't too sure I wanted to get involved with the team but I sure am glad I did. I still think I'm out of my element when I'm dealing with a group of 6 and 7 year olds but I really liked getting to know all of them.

And I have to say that Alexis has really improved since starting T-ball last year. I'm impressed with her skills! She's probably one of the best players on the team. And I'm not just saying that because she's my daughter. You should see her hit the ball. I think she likes hitting from the machine more than the T.

Anyway, we close the second year of baseball with Alexis tonight. Next I think we're on to either basketball or soccer. We'll see.

0 comments: