Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Fourth of July

Well tomorrow is the 4th of July. Do you know how I know? Because outside right now I hear the popping of fireworks all over the place.

Now, don't get me wrong. I love the 4th and what it stands for. I'm really excited about our independence.

But I don't like the fact that I have to hear "Black Cats" until midnight. Especially when my kids get freaked out when they hear loud noises at night. That means they end up in my room in my bed.

Not cool.

So could we just celebrate on the 4th and get it out of our system? Or just think about others in the neighborhood when we're lighting the fireworks that could blow our hands off?

Yep, yesterday I saw kids lighting them and trowing them at each other. Crazy.

Wow, that was pretty random.

Happy 4th of July!

0 comments: