Friday, July 6, 2007

Post 4th Update

So I hope all of you had a great 4th of July holiday. Since it is Friday I thought I would give everyone a recap of the past few days.

First Crystal's family was here for the 4th. They are on their way to San Antonio and they stopped for a few days. The kids really loved having them here. They're stopping by again in a week on their way back to St. Louis.

Alexis and Crystal had a mother/daughter day yesterday. They went to play miniature golf in the middle of the day. Let me tell you it was over 90 degrees but you couldn't wipe the smile off of Alexis' face. She had such a great time, just her and mommy. The best part for her....a hole in one.

I spent the 4th of July at a city-wide event put on by several AG churches here. Our church had a booth where we handed out free bottles of water to everyone and these things called "koozies" which keep the bottle cold. It was neat to see 3,000 people with our little red koozies. I'm not sure how the vendors liked us giving away free water while they were selling it for 2 bucks. But around 8:15 during my dad's prayer over the event it started raining. I'm not sure what he was praying for up there but the rain started coming pretty good. So it made for a short night for me, which wasn't too bad. My family was all at home.

And last night Crystal and I went to see Transformers. Let me just say that this movie is GREAT! If you've ever watched the cartoon or played with the toys you have to see this movie. Even if you haven't, you still need to see this movie. Maybe I'll post a review later.

Well, now its time for me to get some work done. I'm playing golf later today and I need to get stuff done fast!

0 comments: