Monday, July 23, 2007

My favorite cartoons Pt. 2

Here is another one of my favorite cartoons from my childhood. And remember, these are in no particular order.

Today I'm going to feature He-Man and the Masters of the Universe. Again this was a great cartoon back in the day. My mom still has a lot of my He-Man toys at her house and my son gets them out while he's there.

I remember there being a lot of controversy in the church over He-Man because of the title "Masters of the Universe." And of course any good person couldn't watch that cartoon because God is the true Master of the Universe and He-Man was evil.

I'm not so sure about all that. I just thought it was a cool cartoon.

So check out the intro here:



Can't wait until tomorrow. Let me know your thoughts on He-Man!

0 comments: