Sunday, July 22, 2007

Something New

After my Transformers post the other day I started thinking about all the cool cartoons that I watched when I was a kid. So I decided that over the next few days I am going to feature one of those cartoons here.

And I want to hear from you. Leave a comment and let me know what you think about each of these great cartoons.

Up first is one of my favorites. G.I. Joe. A real American Hero.

Check it out:



I not only loved watching the cartoon each day but between my friend and me, we had most of the toys. We'd set up huge battles in his basement between Cobra and G.I. Joe. It was great.

One thing that has always bugged me about the cartoon is that no one ever got shot. They had these laser gun things and couldn't hit anything. If they actually hit a plane while it was in the air you would always see this little parachute shortly after the explosion.

Anyway, what do you think about G.I. Joe? I even heard they're making a live-action movie.

0 comments: