Sunday, September 16, 2007

Good Day

Well it was a good day today.

*We had a great day at Evangel as we continued the "Good Life" series. My dad talked about how we need to emulate Christ in our life. It was a good morning.

*Geoff was here visiting this weekend and I have to say again that it was great to see him. My kids were going crazy with him all weekend. Hopefully he'll be able to make it out here again soon.

*We had our small group tonight and I realized that our small group is greatness. Even though I'm not the best on the grill and frozen hot dogs are hard to deal with, tonight went really well. It's exciting to see what God is going to do in our group.

*I have to say that I'm excited the Cowboys got their second win today. Starting the season 2-0 is pretty cool. Their offense looked pretty sick in the first half but they picked it up and dominated in the second half.

*Hopefully I'll hang on and win my fantasy game. It's coming down to the Monday night game....we'll wait and see. Going 2-0 in that league would be great too, but I'm not really confident right now.

*And what's up with the temperature change? We were in the low 70s on Saturday and today it was close to 90! Do we want fall to show up or not? I heard that we're going to be hot all week long.

Well, it's time for bed.

0 comments: