Thursday, September 20, 2007

Golf

I really am not much of an outdoor kind of guy. I was never into camping or hiking or stuff like that. But one thing I do like to do outside is play sports. I think I played every sport growing up and my kids are already starting on their teams. But as I get older I really like to play golf. That's one thing I could spend 4 hours outside doing. Don't make me hike up a mountain or work in the yard. Let me get out on the course and play.

So it's great when my dad tells me we have a tee time and we're heading out to play. Since I've been here in Wichita I've played more than I did in 5 years in North Carolina. That's kind of scary.

Yep, we played today. I didn't do so great but we played from the blue tees. We played individual stroke play and on top of that we played a simple skins game.

I must admit that I won 10 skins and also won the stroke play.

It was a good day.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Golf...a good walk through the park ruined by a stick and ball.